Sunday, April 19, 2009

Free Prescription Discount Card



What is a Prescription Discount Card?
A card that allows people who do not have other prescription drug coverage to obtain discount savings on prescriptions ranging from 10-50%.

Which prescription drugs are discounted?
90% of FDA approved generic; brand name and mail order drugs are discounted.

Which pharmacies participate?
Most chain stores including CVS, Wal-mart and Walgreen's as well as many smaller "mom and pop" stores, about 95% of pharmacies nationwide participate in the program.

How do I know if my pharmacy participates?
Simply go to www.solutiondiscountcards.com or call 866-375 -7591

What if I have a pre-existing condition?
You will not be asked any questions about your health, income or age – you may use the card immediately.

Is there a maximum number of times I can use the card?
No, use it as many times you need.

Is there a cost for the discount card?
No, we are giving the discount card to you for free, even though these cards retail for as much as $5.95 per month.

Can I use it when I travel?
Yes, the card can be used nationwide.

Can my family and friends use the card?
Yes, family and friends can use your card. The cards are free, so if you need additional cards, call 866 375 7591

Can I use my card with Part D of Medicare?
Yes. You can use your card in the donut hole portion of Medicare Part D.

Can I use the discount card with my current insurance plan?
You may use this card when your prescription insurance runs out or if it doesn't cover a specific drug. You cannot use the discount card with a co-pay prescription insurance plan.

Can I order prescriptions over the phone?
Yes, call 800-677-4323 and follow the directions for ordering prescriptions over the phone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Help For Hard Times Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino